Thursday, May 28, 2009

I think it's growing on me

Blogging, is way more cathartic than I expected. I figured this would be like Twitter, and Facebook, and Myspace. But it's turning out to be more like Live journal where I can just spout off whatever, sorta sweet.

I have no motivation to work on my homework and it's quickly piling up.I am starting to strongly consider the Leadership Institute for the Fall and deferring graduate school. It could be a giant risk but I think it could be a really awesome experience/adventure. We'll see though.

Tomorrow's plans are to go to the Warhol exhibit at the MFA with Hillary and get some awesome lunch somewhere downtown, hopefully Ratchadas. I must finish this space planning or I am going to be royally screwed, but I don't see that happening before Monday.

No comments: